Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Product Junkie but Not By Definition

I think everybody knows just how up and down the transitioning journey can be, especially for a product junkie. Someone said that a product junkie is someone who has found what works for their hair and still goes out and buys everything new that comes out; I disagree. Part of the reason I'm a product junkie to begin with is because I am constantly searching for what works for me and it's all about trial and error. Also if you read my first blog entry you know that I have found products I like and then they were either discontinued or they were not available in my area; with that being said, another reason for my obsession with trying new things is having the security of a back up plan if a product is discontinued or no longer within my reach or budget. For pictures of my journey from 2008 until the present please check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HeCBeGDlug&feature=plcp

No comments:

Post a Comment