Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Protein Deep Conditioner (Mayo, Honey, Egg & EVOO)

I recently used the homemade protein deep conditioner for the first time. Well the results are in! My hair smelled horrible lol but that's because I hate the smell of mayo and I'm also not a fan of apple cider vinegar (which I rinsed with before the conditioning process). While I didn't care for the smell, I did however love the end result. My hair has NEVER been so soft! I followed the protein conditioner of honey, egg, evoo and mayo with my regular conditioner and rinsed until all the egg was removed from my hair, I then sealed my hair from root to tip with evoo and let me tell you it was like butter! The other perk to the protein treatment is that my two textures stood out from one another. My new growth/natural hair was so soft, curly and fluffy and my relaxed ends were smooth and sleek. I felt like I could have done my own Big Chop at that point and been very happy with the results, however I have resolved to wait the full year. So on November 3rd in 122 more days I will be making a special trip to have my bc done professionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment