Monday, August 6, 2012

My Current Regimen

My current regimen: Daily I wear a wash 'n go because my hair is so short (sporting a twa) because I recently big chopped. Even though I sport a wash 'n go everyday I don't always wash or co-wash my hair because I don't want to dry my hair out. I co-wash with Pantene Pro-v Frizzy to Smooth Conditioner 3 days a week. On alternate days I just refresh my look by wetting my hair thoroughly with very warm water in the shower, I do a final rinse with cold water to seal the cuticles before exiting the shower and then spray my hair with Nappturalistic Beauty's Super Hair Growth Spritzer and tassel to style. On the days that I do co-wash, after rinsing away the conditioner with cold water I apply Nappturalistic Beauty's Leave In Conditioner and use my shower comb to fluff into a fro then I spray with the spritzer and go.
Once a week I shampoo my hair with Henna Sooq's Cocoveda Shampoo Bar, don't condition or deep condition after using this particular wash method because the bar has so many healthy natural conditioners already in it. After washing my hair apply Nappturalistic Beauty's Whipped Moisturizing Hair and Body Butter to my hair, working through to the scalp thoroughly, I then style with my fingers using Henna Sooq's Sweet Mimosa Butter.  Once a week I deep condition using hot oil (usually EVOO heated in the microwave) and my usual Pantene Frizzy to Smooth conditioner under a shower cap for an hour.  Every night I do a scalp massage with small amounts of Nappturalistic Beauty's Hair Growth Serum Blend, concentrating on the temples where my hair was starting to thin. 
Every 4 weeks I like to use Henna Sooq's Sukesh Ayurveda, for my method of application with this product see the product review. After the application of Sukesh I like to use Shea Moisture's Organic Yucca and Baobab Volumizing Conditioner. I choose this conditioner to follow up with because the Sukesh Ayurveda is a strengthening treatment that promotes growth and hair health, and the Shea Moisture conditioner contains biotin for hair growth along with other ingredients that add to the strength and over all health of hair.
Every night I sleep with a satin bonnet on. I used to use a satin scarf but I was wearing it too tight and when it wasn't too tight it was too lose and would shift or come off at night, both of these situations caused my temples to thin so I switched to a bonnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment